Minnie Mouse Nails

I love Minnie Mouse and did these nails to celebrate her a few months ago!




I have to admit I spent a lot more time on the nail with Minnie than the others. Also I put her on my middle finger as it is my widest and I needed all the space!


As I haven't got very good photos of these nails and I can't take any more as I did them ages ago I decided to show you how I planned them out. Whenever I do more complicated nails I always try and draw them out first so I'm more familiar with the design by the time I come to painting them on my nails. Before I attempted to paint Minnie, I watched this Robin Moses video of Mickey and Minnie. I can't explain how much she inspires me, what she can do with nails is unbelievable! I don't think these nails would have been as good without that video.


Sorry this photo is slightly blurry! These are the only photos I have of them! :(

Minnie Mouse Nails Nail Art

I'm actually quite proud of how this turned out! I didn't have great expectations before doing these as it seemed really difficult, but once the basic outline is done, it's actually pretty simple, even on a tiny canvas!

I hope you enjoyed this, let me know what you think!

Thanks for reading :)

Comments

Popular Posts