Baroque Nails

Hi everyone! I bought a new dress this week that has really inspired me to create a baroque pattern nail art! 

Baroque Pattern Nail Art

I've been wanting to do a baroque design for a while but I've been putting it off because of the detail involved I thought it would be quite tricky!





Here's the dress that inspired me!

Baroque Pattern Nail Art

The base coat is 'Red Wine' and I really struggled taking photos so it showed the true colour of it! In these photos it seems more browny/ brick coloured but it is a lovely deep red that perfectly matches a lipstick I have!

Baroque Pattern Nail Art
 I drew the design on paper first and I'm so glad as then the actual painting of them only took about 20 minutes to half an hour! I was so happily surprised to find how simple it was! The key to this sort of design is symmetry so if I did something on one side I'd then go and match it on the other side and the design soon emerges! I'd like to try this again maybe in black and white as I think that would be quite effective!

Baroque Pattern Nail Art

I'n quite pleased with how these turned out, especially as they were so quick to do but look really complicated; always my favourite type of design!

Thanks for taking the time to read my blog!
Hope you like them!


Comments

  1. Really stunning! I might have to try this myself!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! Please do, that would be so lovely!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts