Daisy Nails

Hello! Surprisingly I've done yet another floral pattern on my nails this week! 

Daisy Spring Nail Art

My Spring Daisy Nails from last year were one of my favourites designs of 2015 and so I had to do a new version for this year!



Daisy Spring Nail Art

Daisy patterns really signify the start of Spring to me! I also love how simple they are but how great they look!

Daisy Spring Nail Art

I used one of my favourite shades of blue for the base Barry M's 'Bug a Blue'! I was tempted to go for the same shade as last year but thought I'd try something a bit different!

Daisy Spring Nail Art

It was also for this reason I chose to paint the daisies smaller so I could fit more onto each nail!  The daisies are hand painted using acrylic paint and a tiny paintbrush!

Daisy Spring Nail Art

As ever I struggled with getting all the daisies to be uniform sizes but I'm really happy with how they turned out! I think they're the perfect design for Spring!


Thank you for reading, hope you like them!

Comments

Popular Posts