Sunset Palm Tree Nails

Hello! After last week's disaster with my nails I chose to go back to a technique that I love to paint and did some sunset palm tree nail art!

Palm Tree Sunset Nail Art

Sunsets allow you to create fantastic designs with such pretty colours and I can never get tried of painting them, they make me so happy haha!



Palm Tree Sunset Nail Art

I wanted all of the nails to be slightly different so I painted each sunset with different colours, I think my favourite nail is my middle finger nail - the pinks and purples are so pretty! 

Palm Tree Sunset Nail Art

The base colour I chose to use from Barry M's 'Cyan Blue' from their original collection, but it pretty much got completely covered in all the acyclic paints! I watered down the paints a bit more than I do usually as I think it creates a nice sunset effect! 

Palm Tree Sunset Nail Art

I practised drawing the palm trees beforehand and gave my nails a topcoat after painting the sunset part so I wouldn't ruin the designs by painting the palm trees! I love palm trees, they have such happy connotations with being on holiday and escapism!

 Sunset Nail Art

I think they look really effective even without the palm trees! I love dramatic sky colours! However I think my little finger did go a bit wrong!

Palm Tree Sunset Nail Art

After not enjoying painting last week's nails, I think it really helped to paint something I enjoy and I gave myself more time so I didn't put myself under any unnecessary pressure! As a result I'm so much happier with the result of these nails!

Let me know what you think in the comments!
Thank you for reading!


Comments

Popular Posts