Lavender Fields Nail Art

Hello, after missing a design last week I'm back with a lavender landscape design to share with you!

Fields of Lavender Nail Art

I've always loved the beautiful colours of fields of lavender and this week I finally tackled painting one!



Fields of Lavender Nail Art

It was definitely a bit of a challenge, but I so enjoyed it!

Fields of Lavender Nail Art

I do like the finished result but I'm not sure how much like lavender fields they look like, it's only the purple that really shows it haha!

Fields of Lavender Nail Art

As ever it is all hand painted by me with acrylic paint and a little tiny brush!

Fields of Lavender Nail Art

Next week I'm going away so there probably won't be a new design then either, I'm becoming a terribly irregular blogger! :( 

But hopefully it will provide inspiration for future nail art! 😊

Thanks for reading, hope you like them!

Comments

Popular Posts