Galaxy Nails

Hello everyone, this week I just had to do a nail design in honour of Stephen Hawking who sadly died earlier this week, and so I've painted some galaxy nails.

Galaxy Nail Art

I had planned to do some nails inspired by St. Patrick's Day as I love all things Irish but I felt this was more appropriate.





Galaxy Nail Art

Before I started this design I looked back at my old designs to find the last galaxy design I painted; I can't believe it was 3 years ago when I did galaxy nails for the film The Theory of Everything! 

Galaxy Nail Art

I think I prefer the galaxy pattern I did that time, but I love the addition of this quote for this design. I've seen this quote a lot this week but I've always loved it
  • “Remember to look up at the stars and not down at your feet. Try to make sense of what you see and wonder about what makes the universe exist. Be curious. And however difficult life may seem, there is always something you can do and succeed at. It matters that you don’t just give up.” - Stephen Hawking

Galaxy Nail Art

I just this it is one of the best quotes there is, and these nails are just a simple tribute to an incredible human being!

Galaxy Nail Art


As ever it's all hand painted by me using acrylic paint!

Thanks for reading!


Comments

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts