Remembrance Day Poppy Nails

Hello everyone! As it's Remembrance Sunday this weekend I've painted some poppies on my nails! 

Remembrance Day Poppy Nail Art

I'm also going to visit my friend this weekend who was born on the 11th November, the official Remembrance Day, and so poppies are special to her too!



Remembrance Day Poppy Nail Art

I liked the design I did last year but wanted to do something a bit different and found some inspiration from a post by blognailedit!.

Remembrance Day Poppy Nail Art

Having such a simple design means both my hands match - yay!

Remembrance Day Poppy Nail Art

The base coat is Barry M's 'Huckleberry'. I love the pale blue base with the vibrant red of the poppies, I think it makes the crimson red of the poppies really stand out. I painted the poppies in acrylic paint!

Remembrance Day Poppy Nail Art

I think it's so important we remember the reason behind wearing the poppies - lest we forget.


Thanks for reading!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts