Happy New Year Nails!

Happy New Year! I hope 2016 brings you all lots of happiness!

New Year Eve Firework Nails

To celebrate the new year I want for the traditional sparkly and fireworks theme!



New Year Eve Firework Nails


I chose to do bright pink nails with a glittery tip for the base! If you can't have bright pink nails for New Year's Eve when can you?

New Year Eve Firework Nails


One of my lovely friends gifted me some of her unwanted nail polishes and included was this mini Ciate polish called 'kiss chase'! I also used another mini Ciate polish for the glitter tip called 'confetti'! The design is then done in acrylic paint!

New Year Eve Firework Nail Art


Thank you all so much for your support in my nails for this year! 
I hope to continue posting every week in 2016! 


Happy New Year!

Comments

Popular Posts