Blue to Pink Gradient Nails

Hello everyone! I've got a simple but pretty nail design for you this week! 

Blue to Pink Gradient Nail Art

Blue to pink gradient nails! There's nothing better than having your two favourite colours in one nail!



Blue to Pink Gradient Nail Art

I love painting gradients; there's something really quite soothing about them!

Blue to Pink Gradient Nail Art

I used 6 different polishes to create this gradient! 'Blue Grape', 'Cyan Blue', 'Bug A Blue', 'Fondant' and 'Pomegranate' which are all Barry M and one Ciate, 'Kiss Chase'! 

Blue to Pink Gradient Nail Art

I first painted a white base coat so the colours had a blank canvas to start with to make the colours more vibrant! I then painted the different polishes onto a make up sponge and then sponged it on to my nails! 

Blue to Pink Gradient Nail Art

A good tip I've learnt is to paint around the skin of my nails with PVA glue so the excess polish can be easily peeled off as it gets quite messy!

Blue to Pink Gradient Nail Art

I might do a little design/pattern over the top of this so keep up to date with my tumblr and instagram where I post more regularly!

Thanks for reading! Let me know what you think!

Comments

Popular Posts