Stained Glass Negative Space Nails

Hello! I thought I'd try something different this week with some negative space nails!

Stained Glass Negative Space Nail Art

I think they also ended up looking like a stained glass window!


Stained Glass Negative Space Nail Art

I've had the Barry M 'Aquarium' collection for a couple of years now but I've never been really inspired by them until now! 

Stained Glass Negative Space Nail Art

In particular I love the duochromes, they are so beautiful in the light and are perfect for this stained glass effect!

Stained Glass Negative Space Nail Art

I started with a layer of the confetti glitter polish 'Mermaid' and then used tape to create the geometric pattern and then painted the polishes 'Arabian', Pacific' and 'Caspian' into the shapes! I then used black acrylic paint and a striping brush to do the outline!

Stained Glass Negative Space Nail Art

Thank you for reading, hope you like them!

Comments

Popular Posts