Plaid Nails

Hello! This week I've got a lovely plaid pattern nail art design to show you!

Plaid Tartan Pattern Nail Art

Every year I battle with a plaid/tartan pattern on my nails and I never get it right, but this time I think I've definitely done better than previous attempts! 



Plaid Tartan Pattern Nail Art

I spent quite a bit of time drawing the design on paper first getting the dark and lighter squares and right and I'm glad I did!

Plaid Tartan Pattern Nail Art

I started with a base of Barry M's 'Bright Red' which in this design acts as my second lightest colour! I then mixed a lighter red and two darker reds in acrylic paint! 

Plaid Tartan Pattern Nail Art

There's just something about these patterns that are just perfect for this time of year and I'm so happy I've finally done a design that actually resembles a plaid/tartan pattern!

Plaid Tartan Pattern Nail Art

Thanks for reading, let me know what you think!

Comments

Popular Posts