Animal Crossing Nails

Hello! I've done a nail design based on the Nintendo game Animal Crossing!

Animal Crossing Nail Art

I've loved this game since I had it on the original DS when I about 11 and so I thought it was about time I did a nail design inspired by it!



Animal Crossing Nail Art

It's so easy to lose yourself in this game and end up wasting hours of your life at a time! I wanted to paint my favourite villager Cube, but I think that would have too much of a challenge!

Animal Crossing Nail Art

As the symbols of the design are so cute it makes the perfect nail art design!

Animal Crossing Nail Art

I'ts completely hand painted using acrylic paint! The base colour is Barry M's 'Sugar Apple'! 

Animal Crossing Nail Art

Thanks for reading!
Hope you like them!

Comments

Popular Posts