Tropical Palm Tree Sunset Nails

Hello! This week I've created summer on my nails with these tropical palm tree sunset designs!

Tropical Sunset Palm Trees Nail Art

I didn't do a palm tree design last summer and I was excited to try it again!



Tropical Sunset Palm Trees Nail Art

I quickly realised I had completely forgotten how to paint palm trees! They are definitely harder than they look!

Tropical Sunset Nail Art

 I absolutely loved painting the sunset however! Sunsets are my always my favourite designs to paint!

Tropical Sunset Palm Trees Nail Art

I really like this deign, I just wish I could have painted the palm trees better so they actually looked like palm trees rather than weird spiders spoiling the sunset! 😂

Tropical Sunset Palm Trees Nail Art

Thanks for reading, let me know that you think!

Comments

Popular Posts