Festive Snowflake Nail Art

Hello everyone! This week I've fully embraced the festive season with some glittery blue snowflake nails!

Festive Blue Snowflake Nail Art

I did think all the glitter was a bit too much but then it is Christmas so is there such as thing as too much? 😉




Festive Blue Snowflake Nail Art

I do snowflake nails every year and they are always one of my favourite designs! There's just something brilliantly magical about them I think!

Festive Blue Snowflake Nail Art

Also this weekend there's been some snow in the UK! However I haven't had any where I live, just really cold, miserable weather! 😔

Festive Blue Snowflake Nail Art
For this design I did a blue gradient as the background using the sponge gradient technique, then added a glitter topcoat before finally painting the snowflakes using white acrylic paint!

Festive Blue Snowflake Nail Art

I had so much fun painting these and I think they are a tad excessive but they are definitely festive!

Thanks for reading, let me know what you think!

Comments

Popular Posts