Rose Floral Border Nails

Hello everyone! Today feels so Spring like which is lovely and appropriate fort the nails I'm sharing with you!

Rose Floral Border Nail Art

Rose floral nails!



Rose Floral Border Nail Art

I've seen so many similar designs like this and always thought they were too pretty and girly for me but I finally tried it and I just adore it!

Rose Floral Border Nail Art

I love the shimmery polish base colour which is Barry M's 'Mediterranean' and I thought it goes perfectly with the floral border!

Rose Floral Border Nail Art

I think the border gives it just the right amount of floral pattern so it doesn't completely overwhelm it!

Rose Floral Border Nail Art

The floral pattern is hand painted using acrylic paint! With this design I took so many photos and couldn't decided which ones to share so there may be more than normal in this post haha!

Rose Floral Border Nail Art

Thanks for reading, hope you like them!

Comments

Popular Posts