Sherlock Nails

Last week I painted my nails based on one of my favourite tv shows when I was younger so I thought it was only fair this week to paint them with one of my current tv programmes! And these are the result, Sherlock nails!

Sherlock Nail art

There are many tv adaptations of these books but the BBC's version set in modern London is brilliant and this is what my nails are based on! Hopefully if you're a fan of the show you can recognise each design and equally if you don't you can still appreciate them.


A couple of weeks ago it was announced that it was returning for a fourth series with a full length special to be filmed next year, so I just knew I had to celebrate this on my nails, I'm so excited for it! Also I've just found out it's Benedict Cumberbatch's birthday today so this is the perfect time to do these!

Sherlock Nail art

These nails didn't take long to do, which was a relief as there's currently a heatwave in the UK and I do not cope well with hot weather without air conditioning! The nail that took the longest was my ring finger as I was trying to copy the intricate pattern of Sherlock's wallpaper, however it doesn't resemble it all! 

Sherlock Nail Art

As the base I used Sugar Apple in the latest Gelly range by Barry M. I think this is my favourite at the moment not just in nail varnish but in general! I recently bought a satchel in a really similar colour, I have a purse that matches and my curtains in my bedroom are this colour haha! I love it!

Sherlock Nail Art

If you haven't seen Sherlock I really recommend it!


I hope these nails do the show justice :)
Thanks for taking a look at my blog!

Comments

Popular Posts