Spotty Flower Nails

Hi! This week I've painted my nails with a spotty flower pattern!



I was looking for a design so I could use my dotting tools again and found these in my notebook that I've been planning to do for ages!




For the base coat I used Barry M's Strawberry Ice cream, a lovely pale pink although with 2 coats it wasn't completely opaque so it was just as well it was being covered with this pattern!


To paint this design I started with the centre dot of the flower and then painted the dots around the centre dot and added the petals after.


 I think they could have been improved if I had used just two colours  for the flowers as I really like the combination of the pink and purple. Also I think if the flowers were smaller so they there 2 whole flowers on each nail and they were of a more equal size!



I wish I'd practised painting these flowers on paper first as I'm not entirely happy with how they turned out, but from a distance they do look little bit pretty!



So these are this week's nails!

Hope you like them!
Thanks for reading :D

Comments

Popular Posts