Autumn/Fall Nails

This week I chose to paint my nails inspired by the season of Autumn!


Until this weekend where I live in England we've had a really lovely start to Autumn with warm temperatures so I've really not felt ready to do an Autumn design! I painted these yesterday and it still felt like summer!




I'm really not happy with these nails and I very nearly didn't post them on here but I felt I made this blog to share what I've done and to look back at my designs in the future and if I didn't post them it wouldn't feel right, and art is so subjective anyway, so here they are!


I think the main reason I don't like them is because of my ring finger nail. I had an idea of what I wanted to look like in my head (it was supposed to be a river with the autumn leaves reflected with a bridge) and I just couldn't get it to match with what I was doing on my nail and now it just looks such a mess!
As a result of that I also spent less time on my other nails and they don't look like how I wanted them to either! I do love the colours of autumn and I think that's why I'm so uspet with this design, I wanted to do it justice and felt like I hadn't!



Sorry this post has been so negative! 
Next week I will try and be more positive and hopefully have a better design!

Thanks for reading!


Comments

Popular Posts