Halloween Nails

Hello! This week I'm celebrating Halloween with my nails!

Halloween Nail Art

After being on holiday last week I wanted to do a simple design and wanted to feel more autumny and as it is Halloween this week, these nails were created!




Halloween Nail Art

 I wasn't feeling too inspired when I first started designing them but after I chose the base colour and googled some Halloween themes it was a relatively easy design to do and paint as each nail is quite simple!

Halloween Nail Art

On my thumb I painted a spider's web and a spider (bleugh!), my index finger is a full moon a bat and graveyard, my middle finger is a ghost, my ring finger is a haunted castle, and my little finger nail is a pumpkin! I've never really celebrated Halloween properly, but I love any excuse to paint my nails something different to what I usually do and I'm quite fond of these nails, especially the cute little ghost! 

Halloween Nail Art

Let me know what you think, thanks for reading!

Happy Halloween!


Comments

Popular Posts