Cinderella Nails

Hello! This week I've been inspired to paint Cinderella nails!

Disney Cinderella Nail Art

I saw that Disney have a new live action version of Cinderella out soon so I thought this was a perfect time to do these nails! To me Cinderella is the ultimate fairytale and I loved it as a child, mainly because her beautiful dress for the ball is blue, haha! I also love how it encourages you to follow your dreams even if it feels impossible! 


Disney Cinderella Nail Art

For each nail I tried to represent the main parts of the story to me; the title, the famous Cinderella castle, the carriage, the clock that represents her midnight time limit and of course the lost glass slipper! 

Disney Cinderella Nail Art

As I recently bought Barry M's new gelly paint 'Sky Blue' I wanted to try it out and as soon as I put it on I realised it was the most perfect 'Cinderella' blue, I was so happy! Also I'm really pleased the tea bag trick is still keeping my ring finger nail together! I was shocked that when I removed my last design the tea bag hadn't come off! I did re do it and so far it's still okay!

Disney Cinderella Nail Art

I knew I wanted to keep the colour scheme blue and white and I think it's worked really well! It seems to have the 'princessy' feel to it without being too over the top! Even though each nail is different I think they are all connected and part of a whole and I'm really pleased with that! It was also a lot easier to paint than I thought, which is always a bonus!

Disney Cinderella Nail Art

I'm really happy with these nails, they look so much better than I thought they would!


'Have faith in your dreams and someday your rainbow will come shining through' - Dreams are wishes your heart makes (Cinderella)

Thanks for reading!

Comments

Popular Posts