Aztec Pattern Nails

Hello! This week I've painted an Aztec inspired pattern on my nails!

Aztec Nail Art

There are so many of these style nails out there that I wanted to try it for myself!



Aztec Nail Art

I wasn't sure what I was going to do for my nails this week right up until the day I painted them, normally I have a few ideas a couple of days before. Therefore I had a look through my little sketchbook where I doodle some little ideas and came across the drawings I've done where I nearly painted some Aztec nails before!

Aztec Nail Art

In the past I always always a bit intimidated by them as so many people have done them, and a lot better than I ever could, but I've learnt that just because I think someone else can do it better that shouldn't stop me from trying!

Aztec Nail Art

The base coat is 'Greenberry' and the rest of the pattern is acrylic paint! Straight lines have always been my nemesis but I'm actually really pleased with the finished result here! 

Aztec Nail Art

I love the effect of the design being in black and white over the base colour! I was going to add some other colours but I felt this would ruin it - less is more!

 Let me know what you think in the comments, thanks for reading!

Comments

Popular Posts