Autumn Flower Nails

Hello! I really loved my daisy nails I did for the start of spring so I decided to do an autumnal version!

Autumn Flowers Nail Art

I love the colours in this design and it's so easy to do!



Autumn Flowers Nail Art

I wasn't sure what colour background to do with the oranges/reds and yellows but in the end went for Barry M's 'Greenberry' and I really love how these colours work together!

Autumn Flowers Nail Art

To get the colours to stand out I painted the flowers in white acrylic paint before painting on the colours!

Autumn Flowers Nail Art

As before I found it a challenge getting all the flowers to be of a similar size and shape but I think they turned out ok!

Autumn Flowers Nail Art


I'm really pleased with how these turned out, I think they're perfect for the start of Autumn, even if the weather is a lot nicer this weekend than it has been in ages!


Thanks for reading, hope you like them!


Comments

Popular Posts