Autumn Tribal Nails

Hello everyone! Once again Autumn has inspired my nails!

Autumn Tribal Nails

As I said in my last post Autumn is my favourite time and it's definitely being reflected in my creativity! 



Autumn Tribal Nail Art

One of my favourite feelings is finding inspiration for my nails after being stuck for ideas. When I finally think of something I like I find it so easy to get carried away and can design and draw designs for hours! This happened this week and it was brilliant!

Autumn Tribal Nail Art

I really was at a loss of what to do with my nails for this post when I suddenly had an urge to do an Autumn version of a tribal pattern !

Autumn Tribal Nail Art

I decided to add in little leaves and umbrellas to the tribal patterns, and in particular the leaves were quite tricky to look 'leafy' at such a small scale, however I really like how these nails have turned out. 

Autumn Tribal Nail Art

The base coat is Barry M's 'Make Me Teal' and the design is acrylic paints as usual!

Autumn Tribal Nail Art

Thanks for reading, hope you like them!

Happy Autumn!


Comments

Popular Posts