Autumn Glitter Gradient Nails

Hello! This week I'm showing you my nails inspired by the brilliant colours of Autumn!

Autumn Colours Gradient Nail Art

Autumn is definitely my favourite time of the year, warm drinks and cosy evenings - perfect!


Autumn Colours Gradient Nail Art


For this design I wanted to do something simple as I'm painting my nails twice this week as I'm on holiday next week and so a gradient design is perfect! They always look so effective and yet they take hardly any time!

Autumn Colours Gradient Nail Art

Autumnal/fall colours inspire me so much so I think I'm going to do some more nails on this theme!

Autumn Colours Gradient Nail Art

For these nails I used four different Barry M nail polishes - 'Red Wine', 'Bright Red', 'Block Orange' and 'Yellow'. I've had the orange and yellow for years and I think they might even be discontinued now! I created the gradient using the sponge method like with my gradient aztec nails! 

Autumn Colours Gradient Nail Art

I also added some glitter confetti called 'Treasure Chest' and I think they look perfectly Autumnal! This technique meant I could also use my left hand to paint my right hand much easier and so I had two hands with nails that matched for the first time in ages - yay!


I really enjoyed having my nails painted like this, it was a really nice change to some of the more complicated nail designs I do with the acrylic paint!


Thanks for reading, hope you like them!

Comments

  1. I really like this :) x
    www.spontaneousnails.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts