Holly and Candy Cane Christmas Nails

Hello everyone - Merry Christmas! I hope you're all having a wonderful time!

Christmas Holly And Candy Cane Nail Art

 I've just done a simple christmassy pattern for this week as I haven't had much time to do a more complicated design!



Christmas Holly And Candy Cane Nail Art

I struggled with a bit for inspiration for these nails, I think I put too much pressure on myself to make them look nice for Christmas!

Christmas Holly And Candy Cane Nail Art


I used Barry M's 'Eat My Dust' as the base and the pattern is acrylic paint!

Christmas Holly And Candy Cane Nail Art


Eventually I decided on a holly theme with a few candy canes! I definitely think they could have been painted better but I was in a bit of a rush to get them finished which is a shame!

Christmas Holly And Candy Cane Nail Art
Hope you all have a very happy Christmas, see you in 2016!

Thanks for reading!

Comments

Popular Posts