Snowflake Nails

Hello! As December started this week I'm starting to feel a bit festive and it's reflecting onto my nail designs!

Glitter Snowflake Nail Art

This week I've gone for a glittery blue snowflake pattern!



Glitter Snowflake Nail Art

I'm not the biggest fan of glitter, but I think it really adds something to this design!

Glitter Snowflake Nail Art

I used Barry M's 'Guava' for the base colour and added a bit of a glitter polish called 'VIP' are the top of my nails! I like this effect as it gives the nails some sparkle without being overwhelmingly glittery!

Glitter Snowflake Nail Art

I love the colours used in this design! The blues and whites are definitely perfect for winter, and the simple design meant I could make my right hand match too!

Glitter Snowflake Nail Art
Glitter Snowflake Nail Art

Thanks for reading, hope you like them!

Comments

Popular Posts