Bright Aztec Nails

Hello everyone! This week is a bit of a nail disaster! I almost chose not to post them, but here are my bright aztec nails!

Bright Aztec Nail Art

 I tried really hard to get this design to go how I pictured it in my head but I couldn't do it!


Bright Aztec Nail Art

It seems any design I do with a orangey/red base goes drastically wrong! In future I'll stick to cool colours haha!

Bright Aztec Nail Art

I love aztec patterns but I just couldn't get into painting this design! And the more I didn't like it the less enthusiasm I had for it and so the worse it got! I think it got better after I added the blue but it's still far from good in my opinion!

Bright Aztec Nail Art

It's all hand painted with acrylic paint! The base colour is a gorgeous coral orange called 'hopscotch' by Ciate! 

Bright Aztec Nail Art


Thanks for reading, let me know what you think!

Comments

Popular Posts