Strawberry Pattern Nails

Hello everyone! Wimbledon started this week and so in celebration I've done a strawberry pattern nail art!

Strawberry Pattern Wimbledon Nail Art

Strawberries and cream are as much a Wimbledon tradition as wearing white and rain delays!



Strawberry Pattern Wimbledon Nail Art

This is my favourite time of the year as it was my birthday on Tuesday and I've always loved Wimbledon! 

Strawberry Pattern Wimbledon Nail Art

Unfortunately I got bitten by some kind of insect the other day and I react badly to them, so I've been taking antihistamines that have been making me drowsy which means I didn't have the patience to make these nails as perfect as I wanted!

Strawberry Pattern Wimbledon Nail Art

The base coat is Barry M's 'Road Rage' and the strawberry pattern is acrylic paint!

Strawberry Pattern Wimbledon Nail Art

I'm going on holiday this week so there probably won't be a post next Saturday! You can stay updated with my instagram for more up to date posts!

Thanks for reading!
Let me know what you think!

Comments

Popular Posts