Holographic Foil Design Nails

Hello everyone! This week I've got a bit of a different design for you as I've used some holographic foils to create some nail art!

Holographic Foil Nail Art Review

Of course I had to use my favourite bluey/green colour!




Holographic Foil Nail Art Review

The born pretty store got in touch with me again to review some more of their items and I felt this was a great opportunity for me to try some ideas I wouldn't otherwise try!

Holographic Foil Nail Art Review


I chose to do this simple design for the foil as it's so pretty and I think the colour really stands out against the white background with black outline!

Holographic Foil Nail Art Review

The base coat is Barry M's 'Matt White' and the black outline is acrylic paint! I found the foil really easy to use, as you just cut out the shape you want, stick it on and apply a topcoat! It can get a little bit fiddly with tiny shapes but it's definitely worth it!

Holographic Foil Nail Art Review

I've never used foils or holographic polish before so this was great fun for me! I found it quite difficult capturing how it looked in real life and in the sunlight on camera however!

f you'd liek to buy anything from the born pretty store you can use my discount code for 10% off!
 FICW10

You can find the foil to buy in a variety of colours here!

Thanks for reading, let me know what you think!

Comments

Popular Posts