Sunrise Beach Hut Nails

Hello! This week I've done some nails inspired by the Great British seaside and painted some beach hut nails!

Sunrise Beach Hut Nail Art

Summer in Britain isn't complete without a rainy day on the beach, and I've always loved the colours of beach huts!



Sunrise Beach Hut Nail Art

I'm lucky enough to live near the sea and I've always been enchanted by the vibrant colours of the beach huts at my local beach! It felt fitting to do a nail design inspired by my local area again after last week's mountain landscape nails!

Sunrise Beach Hut Nail Art

The base colour is Barry M's 'Bug a Blue'! It's the perfect sky blue for a background for the beach huts! However I then chose to add a little bit of a sunrise or sunset over them as I just couldn't resist! 

Sunrise Beach Hut Nail Art

The whole design is hand painted with acrylic paint! My favourite nail is my thumb nail as it was the last one I painted and by then I felt I really got good at painting the little huts!

Sunrise Beach Hut Nail Art

I've got an idea for another beach hut design and I may be posting that later this week so keep an eye out for that!

Thanks for reading, let me know what you think!

Comments

Popular Posts