Cupcake Nails

Hello! I've got a cute cupcake nail design to show you this week!

Cute Cupcake GBBO Nail Art

As ever I've been inspired by the new series of The Great British Bake Off for this nail design and went for a pastel cupcake design!



Cute Cupcake GBBO Nail Art

I wasn't sure what to do for this design but in the end I chose cupcakes and I'm glad I did as I think these look really cute!

Cute Cupcake GBBO Nail Art

In particular, I really like the colour combination of the pastel blue background and the pastel pink of the icing/frosting on the cupcakes! Also I'm glad I did the polka dot background but I wish I'd done smaller dots closer together as some of the dots are lost behind the cupcakes!

Cute Cupcake GBBO Nail Art

The base colour is Barry M's 'Sugar Apple'! The rest of the design is hand painted in acrylic paint!

Cute Cupcake GBBO Nail Art

Thanks for reading! 
Let me know what you think, hope you like them!

Comments

Popular Posts