Geometric Line Pattern Nails

Hello! This week I've got a simple but pretty geometric pattern nail art!

Geometric Line Pattern Nail Art

I absolutely love the colours in this design and the effect of the design!


Geometric Line Pattern Nail Art

I've never really been good at designs and patterns involving straight lines but I was really inspired by @JennsNails on instagram! Her designs are so incredible it inspired to try and create my own version!

Geometric Line Pattern Nail Art

To do this design I first painted a black outline using my favourite tiny paintbrush and black acrylic paint! I then used this as a guide to colour in using my chosen colours also in acrylic paint! After this had dried I painted over the lines once again in black paint!

Geometric Line Pattern Nail Art


I had so much fun painting these and the effect of them is so simple yet so dramatic!

Geometric Line Pattern Nail Art

Let me know what you think!
Thanks for reading!

Comments

Popular Posts