Black and White Stripes Nails

Hello! Sometimes the simplest of designs have the most stunning effects and so this week I'm sharing a simple black and white nail design!

Black and White Stripes Nail Art

I had planned to do a rose design but I couldn't get it right so I reverted to my plan b and I'm really quite happy with them!


Black and White Stripes Nail Art

I made up the design as I was waiting, which normally ends up in disaster but I think these are okay!
Black and White Stripes Nail Art
I started with a white base coat and used black acrylic paint!

Black and White Stripes Nail Art

I then tidied up the lines with white acrylic paint as this design needs super straight lines to create and effective pattern!

Black and White Stripes Nail Art
Thanks for reading, let me know what you think!

Comments

Popular Posts