Easter Bunny And Chick Nails

Hello everyone and Happy Easter!

Cute Easter Bunny And Chick Nail Art

This week of course I had to do some cute Easter bunny and little chick nails!



Cute Easter Bunny And Chick Nail Art

I genuinely can't believe it is already Easter weekend! Where has this year gone?

Cute Easter Bunny And Chick Nail Art

After really loving last year's bunny nails and the year before doing chick busting out of egg nails this year I chose to combine both in one design and I really love it!

Cute Easter Bunny And Chick Nail Art

Easter designs are always such fun as pastel colours are my favourites to work with and I always love the results! As ever it is all hand painted by me using acrylic paint!

Cute Easter Bunny And Chick Nail Art

Hope you all have a fabulous weekend!
Thanks for reading!

Comments

Popular Posts