River Countryside Nails

Hello! Living near the countryside I'm constantly being inspired by the landscape around me and here are some river landscape nails!

River Countryside Landscape Nail Art

I also did some Spring countryside nails last year and I wanted to do another version for this year!



River Countryside Landscape Nail Art

It seems if I'm having a bit of a inspiration block I look at old designs and recreate them but with a bit of a difference!

River Countryside Landscape Nail Art

 I live very close to a beautiful river with a lovely footpath that really makes me appreciate my local area! After living here  all my life I had taken it for granted but it's so nice to go out there and really appreciate the beauty of it all!

River Countryside Landscape Nail Art

These nails aren't an exact design of this area but I am really happy with them!

River Countryside Landscape Nail Art


The design is completely hand painted using acrylic paint, as ever!


Hope you like them!
Thanks for reading!

Comments

Popular Posts