Stained Glass Windows Nails

Hello! This week I've been inspired by stained glass windows for my nail design!

Stained Glass Window Nail Art

I'm not sure if they've turned out really well or a mess haha! My best friend Hana voted mess! 😂



Stained Glass Window Nail Art

Last week we visited Ely and its wonderful cathedral as part of her birthday celebrations and I was completely awestruck by the stained glass windows! They are just simply stunning, even on a gloomy day like when we visited!

Stained Glass Window Nail Art
I've wanted to do stained glass pattern nails for a while and visiting the cathedral really inspired me to paint them!

Stained Glass Window Nail Art

I started with a black outline in acrylic paint that is supposed to show the window panes, and then i created the stained glass affect with watered down acrylic paint! I want to do this design again because I definitely think they deserve to be done better!

Stained Glass Window Nail Art


Thanks for reading, hope you like them!

Comments

Popular Posts