Frozen Lake Winter Landscape Nails

Hello everyone! Of  course this week my nails were inspired by the snowmageddon we had in the UK this week and I've done a frozen/snowy landscape nail design!

Winter Landscape Frozen Lake Nail Art

It felt a bit weird painting a Wintery scene in March but it was definitely appropriate with such freezing weather outside!



Winter Landscape Frozen Lake Nail Art

I'm glad I got another chance to do some wintery nails!

Winter Landscape Frozen Lake Nail Art


I really enjoyed painting this frozen scene, the colours are just so pretty! I did however struggle capturing the colours in the photos with the light, they are more vibrant and bright in real life! :(

Winter Landscape Frozen Lake Nail Art

As ever it is all completely hand painted by me using acrylic paint! Landscapes like this are one of my favourite designs to paint, so creative!

Winter Landscape Frozen Lake Nail Art

Thanks for reading, maybe next week I'll have a design more suitable for Spring to share!

Comments

Popular Posts