London/British Nails!

This week I chose to add some national pride to my nails!

London / British Nails

On Sunday I was meant to be visiting London with my family, but this didn't happen as my dad hurt his ankle (boo!) :( But as I had already planned these nails I chose to paint them anyway, and Eurovision is on tonight so the timing actually worked out pretty well! 

London / British Nails


I used Barry M Turquoise on all nails for the base colour apart from ring finger where I used Barry M Colbalt Blue. This is just the perfect colour for the blue of the Union Jack! I probably should mention that Barry M is the only brand of nail varnish I have and use, for a variety of reasons I might put in a separate post :)

On my thumb is the London Underground Sign, on my index finger is Big Ben, my middle finger has 'keep calm' and ring finger has the Union Jack, and finally my little finger has a British Red Telephone Box. This is my least favourite as the nail is so tiny and I always find it so tricky to get small details right which annoys me so much!

London / British Nails

I always use white acrylic paint to start the designs on my nails. Through lots of practice, I find this makes the colours more vibrant and bright on top of the base colour, which can only be a good thing! 
From this point I just added the colours.


London / British Nails


Let me know what you think of these nails, I hope you like them!

Thanks for reading! :)


Comments

Popular Posts