Arctic Monkeys Nails

Hello! Sorry for the late post, yesterday I was at Reading Festival!

Arctic Monkeys nails

I've never been a typical festival person but my friend and I thought this would be a really good thing to experience and to see some good music! I was particularly looking forward to seeing Imagine Dragons and Arctic Monkeys and so here are this week's nails!



Arctic Monkeys nail art

I must admit I had ran out of time before I had to leave to do these nails so they were done in a rush! I used Arctic Monkeys last album cover for the base inspiration and put music notes and the other nails and my right hand. 

Arctic Monkeys Nail Art

I haven't painted my nails black for a few years so my nail varnish was quite old making it difficult to paint! These nails have made me want to buy a new one so I can paint them black more often, it's such a good base colour and I love the combination of black and white, it's so dramatic!

Arctic Monkeys Nail Art

Here are my nails today after the festival! I'm happy that only one of my nails has chipped as I painted them on Friday and they were put through quite a lot yesterday, it was such a long day in a field haha!


Do you match you nails to the music you're listening to/going to see live?

Let me know what you think!
Thanks for reading!

Comments

Popular Posts