Cath Kidston Nails

Hello! Today I want to share with you a design I painted last year inspired by Cath Kidston!

Cath Kidston Nail Art

Cath Kidston is a favourite of nail artists because of the lovely intricate floral patterns and I don't think my blog would be complete without a Cath Kidston inspired post! Continue reading for more photos and details!



Cath Kidston Nail Art

At the time I painted these I had no intention of making a blog, and one of the nails has smudged as I hadn't topcoated them. 

Cath Kidston Nail Art

I was really pleased with these nails! I love painting roses and they looked so impressive especially from a distance! For the base I used Greenberry by Barry M, I think I have a weakness for that nail polish! I then painted the cloud like shapes in white acrylics and painted a pinky/red splodge over top and swirled a lighter pink over top. Next I added the green leaves and the dots outline!

Cath Kidston Nail Art

I'd really like to try another design like this again maybe making the dots neater and adding more detail!

Let me know what you think or if you have any suggestions about what to paint, I'd love to hear from you!

Thanks for reading!



Comments

Popular Posts