Intricate Pattern Nails

Hello! I love intricate patterns and details so this I was inspired to create 
some detailed patterns on my nails!

Intricate Pattern Nail Art

These nails required a super steady hand to keep the lines straight! I kept both hands rested on the table as I painted them more than I do usually so my right hand didn't shake and ruin the lines.



Intricate Pattern Nail Art

 I created the pattern by doodling on a piece of paper as I always need a reference when painting otherwise I panic and it all goes wrong! I wanted all the nails to be linked but have the same pattern and I think this has worked out well. The base coat is Matt White and the pink is acrylic paint I mixed from red and white however I wish I'd used a different colour as I'm not too fond of this shade of pink!

Intricate Pattern Nail Art

I've wanted an excuse to use my matte topcoat again for ages and so used it for this design and I'm really pleased I did, I love the effect it has on patterns like this.

Intricate Pattern Nail Art

So here are this week's nails! Hope you like them!

Thank you for taking a look at my blog!


Comments

Popular Posts