Taylor Swift Album Inspired Nails

Recently I've become SO obsessed with Taylor Swift and I just had to show it on my nails!


I was struggling for ideas as her album covers all include photos of her and I couldn't paint that! But seeing as she now has 5 albums (how incredible is that, she's only 24!) I just had to use this opportunity to represent each album with a nail on my left hand!





 I started off by painting each nail a different shade of pink then chose my favourite songs from each album to paint on each nail that represented that album! I found this really tricky for my little finger as I love 1989 so much and this nail is so small so I couldn't fit many song titles on it!





Once that had dried I topcoated them so it wouldn't ruin the whole design if I made a mistake, and painted on the album titles! At first I wanted to do them in the same font as on the albums but by this time I was getting a headache from concentrating and using a tiny paintbrush to paint tiny words is so much more difficult than it seems! I am most proud of the Taylor Swift on my thumb but wish I'd started it higher up on the nail!


These are the colours I used in order; Shocking pink, Rose Hip, Bright pink, Pomegranate, and Berry Ice Cream.



I think I prefer the nails without the album titles on them I think they make them look too messy but that might just be a personal thing.

Let me know what you think! 

Thanks for reading!


fictionail

Comments

Popular Posts