Multicoloured Tribal Nails

Hello! This week I've done a bright tribal pattern!

Multicoloured Bright Tribal Nail Art

There's something special about tribal nail designs and I had a great time painting these! I think they have a great festival vibe!

Multicoloured Bright Tribal Nail Art

I had a serious lack of inspiration this week, until the day before I came to paint them! 

Multicoloured Bright Tribal Nail Art

I was looking through my little notebook of ideas and found a tribal pattern idea I'd started to design but never felt like painting!

Multicoloured Bright Tribal Nail Art

This design is all about the multicoloured background! I used a dry brush and very little acrylic paint in 3 different colours to create this look! I have to admit before I added the tribal pattern over the top I was wondering if it was going to look ok! Thankfully I think it works well! 

Multicoloured Bright Tribal Nail Art

Thanks for reading, hope you like them!
Let me know what you think!

Comments

Popular Posts