Rooftop Skyline Sunset Nails

Hello everyone! These nails are inspired by the view out of my bedroom window! 

Rooftop Skyline Sunset Nail Art

As the sun sets I sometimes get treated to beautiful coloured skies and I took a photo of one occasion last year that inspired these nails!


The photo that inspired these nails! I wish I had captured the beautiful colours better  on my nails!
Rooftop Skyline Sunset Nails

As we all know I love sunsets so it's no surprise I've done another sunset nail design!

Rooftop Skyline Sunset Nail Art

I started the design with a dark blue to light blue gradient in acrylic paint! I then added purpley/pink clouds using more watered down acrylic paint and then finally the roof and the birds!

Rooftop Skyline Sunset Nail Art

After finishing the design I found that it looked a bit like a Halloween design as the birds looked a bit like bats! Especially on the finger where I painted the crescent moon too! I still like this design though, I love painting sunsets and I think the rooftop skyline is a nice little twist on what I normally do!

Rooftop Skyline Sunset Nail Art

Thanks for reading, hope you like them!
Let me know what you think!

Comments

Popular Posts