Autumn Purple Flowers Nails

Hello! This week I've got an autumnal floral design for you!

Autumn Purple Flowers Nail Art

I love doing spring daisy nails and I thought using darker colours would make it more appropriate for this time of year and I love these nails!


Autumn Purple Flowers Nail Art

I don't usually like nails with a really dark background colour but I'm glad I chose to use this dark blue for these nails as I think it is the perfect colour to make the purple flowers really pop! 

Autumn Purple Flowers Nail Art

The base colour is Barry M's 'Black Grape'! The flower pattern is all hand painted using acrylic paint!

Autumn Purple Flowers Nail Art

I absolutely love the colours in this design! I think the yellow centre is a great complement to the purple flowers and I'm glad I used it as I was going to use a pink but I think this works better!

Autumn Purple Flowers Nail Art

Thanks for reading, hope you like them!
Let me know what you think!

Comments

Popular Posts