Autumn Negative Space Nails

Hello! This week I've got my first Autumn/fall nail design of 2016!

Autumn Negative Space Nail Art

I've gone for an autumnal version of my floral negative space nails from earlier in the year as I really loved them!



Autumn Negative Space Nail Art

I also love how these nail turned out! I think the autumnal twist on them is perfect for this time of the year as summer finally gives in to long nights and shorter days!

Autumn Negative Space Nail Art

I used Barry M's 'Caspian' which is a brilliant gold duochrome! The rest of the design is acrylic paint! 

Autumn Negative Space Nail Art


It's so easy and effective to make nail designs new and different by just changing their colours and adding subtle changes!


Thanks for reading, hope you like them!
Let me know what you think!

Comments

Popular Posts