FunnyBones Nails

Hello everyone! This week I've got some nails inspired by one of my favourite book and tv shows from when I was little - Funnybones!

Funny Bones Nail Art

When I was stuck for inspiration for Halloween nails I looked to fiction for some help and was reminded of the brilliance of these books! It seems they're republishing them at the moment too so I've seen a lot excitement for them on the internet!





Funny Bones Nail Art

Even though before this week I hadn't read the books since I was little as soon as I was reminded of the opening lines, 'On a dark, dark hill in a dark, dark town...' I was instantly reminded of how brilliant the stories are! 

Funny Bones Nail Art

I was a fussy child and would only let my mum read me picture books if I liked the illustrations! These books definitely passed!

Funny Bones Nail Art


I used a base coat of Barry M's 'Blue Grape' and painted the design in acrylic paint! I chose to paint the town on the hill and the big skeleton! 

Funny Bones Nail Art

These have been my favourite nails in a quite a while!
Thanks for reading, let me know what you think!

Comments

Popular Posts