Fields of Daffodils Nails

Hello! I've had a little redesign of the blog! Hope you like it!

Fields of Daffodils Spring Nail Art


This week the clocks go forward for the start of Spring and there are daffodils all over my town so I thought it would be perfect to do some daffodil nails!



Fields of Daffodils Spring Nail Art

I absolutely love daffodils! In my old house we had loads planted in the back garden -I really miss them now! 

Fields of Daffodils Spring Nail Art

I've wanted to do a field of flowers design for quite a while now and seeing the daffodils everywhere really inspired me to do these!

Fields of Daffodils Spring Nail Art

The design was hand painted using acrylic paint! I think it could have been painted better but I think they're quite effective! I also wish I'd done something better with the sky!

Fields of Daffodils Spring Nail Art

Thanks for reading!
Let me know what you think!

Comments

Popular Posts