Spring Tulip Pattern Nails

Hello! This weekend it definitely feels like Spring and so I've done a cute tulip pattern nail art design!

Spring Tulip Pattern Nail Art

I asked my friend for some inspiration and she came up with this tulip pattern and I thought it was perfect!


Spring Tulip Pattern Nail Art

Floral nails are great all year but there's something great about pastelly floral patterns in Spring!

Spring Tulip Pattern Nail Art

I sued Barry M's 'Sugar Apple' which is the best minty green/blue! It has also been the base of many of my floral nails! It's definitely a favourite of mine!

Spring Tulip Pattern Nail Art

The tulip pattern is all hand painted by me using acrylic paints!

Spring Tulip Pattern Nail Art

Thanks for reading, let me know what you think!

Comments

Popular Posts