Glitter Pastel Nails

Hello everyone! This week I felt like having matching nails on both my hands so I went for a simple nail art!

Glitter Pastel Spring Nail Art


Here's the result! Glitter pastel nails!



Glitter Pastel Spring Nail Art

I love the simplicity of these nails! Yet they still make me enjoy looking at my hands when I glance at them!

Glitter Pastel Spring Nail Art

To get the pastel background I used a mixture of a few polishes and 'mushed' them together using cling film, and then dipped my nails into them! It's a bit messy but really fun! I actually enjoy cleaning up messy nails haha!

Glitter Pastel Spring Nail Art

I then added a glitter topcoat and let it dry, and then a normal topcoat so it was nice and smooth!

Glitter Pastel Spring Nail Art

I was thinking of design a design over the top of them but I'm not sure what to do! 

Thanks for reading, let me know what you think! 
Hope you like them!

Comments

Popular Posts